Capital Link's 15th Annual International Shipping Forum will take place on Tuesday & Wednesday, March 2 & 3, 2021 as a digital event. The Forum is held in partnership with Citi and in cooperation with NYSE and Nasdaq.
The Forum will examine the macroeconomic issues that are shaping and transforming the international shipping markets today, featuring a comprehensive review and outlook of the various shipping markets, made more relevant by the release of companies’ annual results. Discussions will include topics of critical relevance to the industry such as environmental regulations, technology, Covid-19 and ship operations, geopolitics, sanctions and tariffs, access to capital and more!
1x1 meetings will be scheduled between institutional investors and senior executives of shipping companies in parallel to the Forum.
• Connect with Speakers & Delegates in real time face-to-face via video chat, audio or text message.
• Ability to see who is online to connect with the right people
• Join group conversations with product experts
• Have 1x1 private discussions
• Network with new prospects & catch up with your peers LIVE through our unique networking platform just like old times!
• Commercial and Investment Bankers
• Classification Societies
• Commodity and Energy Traders
• Finance Providers
• Financial Advisors
• Financial and Trade Media
•Hedge Fund Managers
• Institutional Investors
• Lawyers and Insurers
• Market Analysts and Consultants
• Private Equity Firms
• Risk Advisors
• Ship Managers
• Ship Operators
• Sovereign Wealth Funds
•Venture Capital Firms